GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
Inland Northwest Wildlife Council
6116 N Market St, Spokane, WA
April 27th, 2023 – 6pm
Officer and Board Nominations
Open Floor – Have Your Opinion Heard
To Secure our privilege to hunt, fish, and enjoy sporting outdoor life activities as a legacy for all mankind.
- To Support and promote ethical hunting practices as a major benefit for wildlife conservation and man’s sustainable reliance upon wildlife.
- Dedicate funds and manage programs in the Inland Northwest, through our association with Safari Club International, to wildlife conservation, outdoor education, and humanitarian services.
- Publicly demonstrate the constructive role hunting and hunters’ play in natural resource conservation and wise land management.
Since 2000, SCI Foundation, has provided $60 million to promote science-based conservation through wildlife research, youth and teacher education, and humanitarian programs that prove the importance of the hunting community worldwide.
Growth of SCI Foundation has continued to gain momentum through charitable donations and grants from members, chapters, and the SCI organization. SCI’s approximately 170 chapters contribute time, talent and financial support to local, national and international projects.
- Since 1979, SCI has spent nearly $400 million on hunter advocacy and wildlife conservation.
- Since 2000 along, SCI has spent $200 million protecting the freedom to hunt.
- SCI’s Washington, DC office includes attorneys and wildlife biologists working 24/7 on behalf of all hunters.